[Question #76904]: Shiretoko uses CPU when viewing pages with flash

New question #76904 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/76904

Binary package hint: firefox-3.5

I'm running jaunty

When I visit certain websites containing video, even without playing the video (though not every website containing video), the CPU usage for shiretoko goes to 100% and remains there until I close the tab. An example is http://babybluecafe.blogspot.com/ but I have seen it for several other sites as well. I have noticed no problem in firefox3, epiphany and other browsers, the cpu usage remains normal

dpkg -l | grep firefox
rc  firefox-3.0                                   3.0.11+build2+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.9.04.1                    safe and easy web browser from Mozilla
ii  firefox-3.5                                   3.5+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.9.04.1                              safe and easy web browser from Mozilla
ii  firefox-3.5-branding                          3.5+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.9.04.1                              Package that ships the firefox branding
ii  firefox-3.5-gnome-support                     3.5+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.9.04.1                              Support for Gnome in Mozilla Firefox