Re: [Question #76905]: Screensaver locks up when using molecules

Question #76905 on gnome-screensaver in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+question/76905

john posted a new comment:

Hi, Glad to here someone had the same problem.
Since I could not change it after it froze and
when the screensaver   came on everything would
lock up I reformatted the computer and
reinstalled the OS. Then the first thing I did
was to up the time before the screensaver came on
and picked the one that had parts flying around.
It don't bother me since it does not create any
other problem. But I still don't know of a
fix.  I don't know what file its in since I was
having to much fun with the rest of it. John