Re: [Question #76868]: can't stop printer from printing (epsoncx8400)

Question #76868 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/76868

larry bennett confirmed that the question is solved:
I managed to stop it from printing, but like so many things I do on the computer, I'm not sure how! I think when I got an "error" notice, l right clicked and hit a couple of options which finally seems to have
 rid the queue that was seemingly causing the trouble.
   However, I have made note of your advice and will certainly try it if and when it becomes a problem again.  Thank you very much Peter.  I'm sure this will help others having the same problem as I.