Re: [Question #76845]: Memory leaks is happening in my machine. How to solve this

prajwala is still having a problem:
Thanks actionparsnip, Steven Susbauer for your response.

You are correct if the ubuntu uses RAM to speed up the performance, but
my machine is very slow I am unable to use just terminal and emacs. If I
open firefox then it will become very very slow. I have to kill all
process for every 1 hour. This is the exact problem. Because of this I
am checking the memory usage, I disabled indexing of files also then no
use. I am unable to find what is the exact problem.