[Question #76927]: seeing a gf on cam over seas

my gf in the philipines has cam ok but i can not see her i think coz she has windows installed and i dont ok, i went on yahoo messenger but nothing came up on my screen to accept ur cam. can u plz tell me how i can see her on cam plzzzzzzzz?   im on linux ok, is this coz we have differnt software?  plz get back to me