Re: [Question #76927]: seeing a gf on cam over seas

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
you will need gyachi (I think that does cam for yahoo in linux)

The OS is differernt but the protocol is the same (by definition)

I suggest MSN as amsn has great webcam support (you will need to set
your yahoo account as a passport account which is free and will allow
you to ironically sign in to msn with your yahoo email address)