[Question #76937]: mount drives virtualbox running u

Hi, I am running Windows XP Pro (C: drive). I have installed Virtualbox and installed Ubuntu on a partiton (O: other operating system. Ubuntu is running OK. My problem is that I can't see (mount) any of the other drives, even a shared directory. I love Ubuntu but would like to be able to see and have access to all my files. Please help