From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Frerejean
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July 2009 19:50
To: eddieglitter@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Question #76937]: mount drives virtualbox running u

Your question #76937 on Ubuntu changed:

Rob Frerejean proposed the following answer:
Why don´t you install Ubuntu as a second OS? So on a new partition. Now
you are using the power ( DUH ) of Windows to operate your Linux. Not
the best way.

Install Ubuntu as a second OS and a new world will open for you.

Or you did install it this way because of problems with your system.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.