Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ok, so up until the kernel panic it's all looking good. The kernel panic issue is really a openSUSE issue and worth going to their forums to ask about that.
http://forums.opensuse.org/
I would also ask in a general linux forum, such as
http://www.linuxquestions.org
to see if you can get help there for the kernel panic issue.  It might just need a new kernel to be installed or something like that and while that is probably quite easy it's not something i have ever tried, even in Ubuntu or something i am more familiar with.

It's good to see the fsck checks worked out fine and so we know that
sda3 is ok :)

So, now it seems you can happily boot into Ubuntu, can nearly boot into Suse.  I think there are still problems about trying to read data stored on the openSUSE partitions in Ubuntu but i'm not sure what to do about that.  Perhaps it's worth asking a new question about that here in Launchpad, and also in the general linux forum i suggested
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion
http://www.linuxquestions.org

Also i think the original question about seamonkey is still unresolved?
Goodnight and see you tomorrow
Regards from
Tom :)