Re: [Question #77020]: indicator-applet is invisible (almost)

Question #77020 on indicator-applet in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-applet/+question/77020

Ted Gould posted a new comment:
On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 22:29 +0000, Rick Spencer wrote:
> Ted - this is moot because the indicator-applet will be visible by
> default, right? If so, I would propose we close this as invalid.

It will be installed by default, but it's also possible for people to
delete it and add it.  Heck, people could have several if they so
wanted :)

I think that it should be set to low priority though, as it won't effect
most users and doesn't have an easy fix.