[Question #77044]: /etc/aliases file shows root aliased to my username

While looking at files in my /etc directory, I noticed that the "aliases" file has created an alias for root : prices (my username). It says it was automatically created. Is this normal?

This is a printout of the file (/etc/aliases):

# Added by installer for initial user
root:	prices
clamav: root

I'm thinking this does not look right, but I'm new to Linux (Ubuntu Intrepid AMD-64). I just installed clamav, if that's relevant, and I'm using an HP AMD-64 Dual Core 4200 system with 2G RAM.

I would appreciate some guidance. Thank you.