[Question #77051]: is a net connection a must while installing softwares on ubuntu ?

i downloaded some softwares from the net & written them down on a cd in a cafe earlier. 2day i installed ubuntu 9.04 on my laptop bt i don't have a net connection. how can i install those softwares from my aforesaid cd onto my laptop without a net connection ? plz reply soon.