Re: [Question #46469]: Ubuntu is Linux?

Thomas Kluyver proposed the following answer:
Qt is a widget toolkit--a piece of software that draws the buttons, menus,
checkboxes, and so on for applications. KDE applications use the Qt toolkit.
Qt 4 is the current main version (4.5.2 is the latest version, according to
Wikipedia). Since last year, the company making it is owned by Nokia.

WINE works for some windows programs--see the database I linked to
before--but not, as far as I know, for hardware. Linux might know what to do
with it when you plug it in (I don't know how good webcam support is): if
not, google around to see if anyone else has got it working.