Re: [Question #77022]: Back up

Rob Frerejean confirmed that the question is solved:
Hmmmm, great stuff.

I tried Ghost for Linux, but it only makes an image to an FTP server or
any other place on my network. Since I am working in China now and not
being home for a long time, this is not an option for me. I just want to
back up or make an image of my system to some DVD´s so I can put it back
on my disk when I need it.

Thankx for the help guys. I am not sure what to do. I have a new laptop
with the option to remove my DVD burner and replace it with a battery,
hard disk or what ever. So I think I change it to a hard drive and make
it my /home folder.

I am in Linux now and I STAY in Linux. Never again Windows for me. Ok,
some things I miss, but i´ll get used to that. And I still have
Virtualbox.