Re: [Question #77072]: installation of Belgian card identity reader

Question #77072 on gnome-terminal in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+question/77072

Ben posted a new comment:
for Linux I should follow  ./configure    then make followed by  make
install but as soon as first command is executed I have following info:

./configure
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for pkg-config... yes
Package libpcsclite was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libpcsclite.pc'
No package 'libpcsclite' found
configure: error: install pcsc-lite 1.2.0 or later