Re: [Question #76404]: usb modem software for linux

Question #76404 on network-manager in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+question/76404

aldanna proposed the following answer:
Seems to be a common problem, with no easy solution - I'm having trouble
with my usb modem too. I am new to Linux so I can't supply answers. Been
looking at WVdial as a solution, but have had trouble installing it.
Check out answer #76751 it may help you.