Re: [Question #77053]: cobol in ubuntu

oddvar is still having a problem:
Yes, I have looked at OpenCobol. As far as I understand it is cobol-code
translated into another language C. And that is not what Cobol should
be. It should be compiled from source with possible transfer to other
machines like IBM, Bull and other mainframe machines. Also databases
like IBM DB2 are wanted, and program database actions in SQL.

For Windows I know Mainframe Express from Micro Focus, and Fujitsu
Netcobol.