Re: [Question #77044]: /etc/aliases file shows root aliased to my username

Jeruvy proposed the following answer:
If you note the 'installer' comment, that it added it and this is for
sudo purposes.  I'm no expert on sudo and it's setup so I'll leave that
as a research exercise if you want more information (or if someone wants
to respond with a more expert comment).

So this is normal from my understanding and previous conversations with
others.