Re: [Question #76754]: No Sound at all

Jeahavee is still having a problem:
Every choice that I have "above" leave me with the same amount of
"ticks". No switch tab. Let's not forget that the switch tab isn't what
I want. I want sound threw my laptop speakers. The only choice, option,
available sound is the USB card. I don't have the choice, option to pick
the Laptop speakers.

How do I share screen shots here? It might help.