[Question #48418]: Status of bug #285776 changed to 'Invalid' in Ubuntu

Bug #285776 status changed in Ubuntu:

    Incomplete => Invalid

Status change explanation given by Pedro Villavicencio:

 Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. You reported this bug a while ago and there hasn't been
any activity in it recently. We were wondering if this is still an issue
for you. Can you try with the latest Ubuntu release? Thanks in advance.

https://api.edge.launchpad.net/beta/ubuntu/+bug/285776
"lost sound (audio) after partial upgrade of 8.10"

This bug is linked to #48418.
after doing a partial upgrade on intrepid yesterday, my computer lost all audios
https://api.edge.launchpad.net/beta/ubuntu/+question/48418