Re: [Question #76437]: upgrade to firefox 3.5 on ubuntu 9.04 problem

Question #76437 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/76437

Don Manyette requested for more information:
I will ask the question here, although I'm not certain I'm in the right place.  I too am having trouble with firefox 3.5.  I have followed the advice on this page on the install process, and the result is that it appears to be properly installed, since I can run 3.5 from the command line (but have the bug mentioned earlier) and it works just fine.  But the installed version is still 3.0.11.  I am running jaunty.  I cannot figure out how to change the firefox command to point to the 3.5 install .sh file instead of the 3.0.11 file.  I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Don