Re: [Question #76794]: Anyone sync'd Nokia E63 with Evolution?

Steve Lake confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks, Hatem.

I have to say that I'm not totally reassured by the article - the
caveats, in particular make me wonder if I really want to go to the
expense and effort involved in buying the new phone. I'm also not
convinced that I want to upgrade to Ubuntu 9.04 right now. Still, I'll
keep it in mind as a possible future project - when I get some time!