Re: [Question #77055]: unable to view online video and slideshows of pictures

Lori is still having a problem:
I already have this installed.
I'm using Firefox browser.
I don't now what plugin os being used and the slideshow is from kodak
gallery. I'm assuming that its from a picture cd.
This also happens on tv channel websites that offer online tv and news.