[Question #77120]: How to install Windows Virtual PC additions Ubuntu 9.04

How can I install Windows Virtual PC additions Ubuntu 9.04. I am running Windows XP SP3. I have install Windows Virtual PC and installed the lastest version of Ubuntu as a guest machine. All sems to be working OK. However I need to install the Windows Virtual PC additions. If I check on the menu option to install the additions, I get a link to the files (files downloaded and used to install from a hard drive NOT a CD) placed on the Ubuntu desktop. This is it, nothing runs. I can open up the directory from the short cut, but I haven't a clue how to get the install started. Please help.