[Question #77130]: need help on my mini laptap tipe ubuntus linux

i fix my ather problem but a new problem came out i can connect to the internet my wirlles is gone i go to system -> network -> and on network settings ther connections and ther (wired connection) and (pont to point connection) ther a check on wire connection but ther only 2 ther wer 3 but i don't now wer it is i can use wirless
ther was a nuder one is was call wirlees connection some thing like that but now it gone i can't use my internet and a nuther problem my sound wont hear it not muat
went i try to acess it it say no volume control GStreamer plugins and/or devices found

pleas help any thing easy that wont mess up plzz no websites