Re: [Question #1733]: Re: Network Set up

BadEditPro requested for more information:
I habe a network with two machines on it.  Both are dual boot with
Ubu8ntu 9.04 and WinXP.  When one machine is running Ubuntu and the
other is running XP. The Ubuntu machine sees and can access the WinXP
Machine but if both are on Ubuntu they can't communicate at all...  Does
anyone have any advice on how I would setup a connection between the two
machines when they run Ubuntu and I'd also like to access an Ubuntu
machine OS from WinXP.

Thanks!