Re: [Question #76437]: upgrade to firefox 3.5 on ubuntu 9.04 problem

Question #76437 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/76437

Don Manyette proposed the following answer:
Hi Micah,
Thank you.  I have taken the easy way out for the moment, and simply changed the properties of the Firefox icon to point to the 3.5 bash shell as:

firefox-3.5 %u

and that is how I'm now running.  Hopefully a fix will show up at some point in the future, meanwhile the workaround works great, and 3.5 is a large improvement.
Thanks again -- Don