[Question #77166]: Why was the "Open Destination" button renamed to "Show the Files"?

New question #77166 on file-roller in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+question/77166

Just noticed that the "Open Destination" got renamed to "Show the Files". What are the rationals for this change?

IMO file-roller cannot show me "the files". It only can show the first level of the archive's content within the destination folder. I consider this a "fixed what ain't broken" example. :-/