[Question #77232]: Cannnot add an address book from my account in voipwise to Ekiga

New question #77232 on ekiga in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ekiga/+question/77232

Hi. I cannot add an address book from my account (voipwise.com) to ekiga 2.0.12. It's asking about Type, Hostname, Port, Base DN, Search Scope and Search Attribute, which i do not know. Here is a pic of it: http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090717/fb0PNRtl7u.png  Can somebody help me, please?