[Question #77233]: using 9.04. Error msg refers to stale nfs locks

HI,  I installed updater in 9.04. When machine rebooted I went through the logon GUI with my username & password then screen blanks out. After some time a small txt box appears on top LH of the screen. the error message refers to having "stale NFS Locks". Not being real flash with this operating system I'm not sure how to go about fixing it up.  Cheers, Hermann