From: "Damiano Venturin" <question77119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jkinnell@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Question #77119]: Can not upgrade

Your question #77119 on Ubuntu changed:

Damiano Venturin proposed the following answer:
the situation is not clear to me
actionparsnip  is right but if you didn't import your data back and u really
perfomed a full format ... that process is useless

in your shoes I would download 9.04 and then proceed to a full reinstall
beeing sure to format every partition
after this process, if you still have troubles, post here again

enjoy!
Dam
http://www.squadrainformatica.com

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.