Re: [Question #77015]: desktop effects ubuntu 9.04

tombo confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank You! Yes Nandan Vaidya that solved my question except I had to use
synaptic otherwise the add/remove program only had the full blown
version of compiz, 64 pakages or something like that. Synaptic had one
for ubuntu much smaller.    Thaks again I appreciate your help.