Re: [Question #77129]: Certain websites don't work in Ununtu Firefox

Question #77129 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77129

Damiano Venturin requested for more information:
- did you upgrade from feisty to 9.04?
- in the previous message you wrote that you pick 2.6.20-16-generic instead of 2.6.28-13-generic are you sure? do you still see those menu items when you boot your machine? I ask this because in your menu.lst I can only see 2.6.20-15-generic.

something weird here