Re: [Question #77209]: md5sums for ubuntu 9.04

David G Jones confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi

Many thanks to MIke and Marc.  Question is now answered.  An md5sums
check on the Ubuntu 9.04 iso supplied with a special edition on Linux by
a UK magazine does not match the md5sums given on the Ubuntu link you
supplied.  I guess that explains the problem I had with it.

Regards and thanks again

David