Re: [Question #77219]: Confusing Package Complaints

Tootiecat is still having a problem:
I read back through all of the responses you pasted and I need to clarify one thing.  I installed these packages with this command: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install moblock mobloquer blockcontrol
I think that says that I installed it myself, not automatically does that change things?  I also checked in synaptic and it doesn't show up in the broken packages filter anymore, but I ran your last command in the terminal and I still got errors.

Screenshots:
http://tootiecat.googlepages.com/terminal5.png