[Question #77295]: no crash but unable to settup account

New question #77295 on evolution in ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/77295

Binary package hint: evolution

I made the biggest mistake in my life to try to only use Linux with Evolution instead of Window with Outlook 2007. With this mail client there is no way to send or receive emails because there is no way to enter the settings. (pop) pop.gmail.com (SSL) / smtp.gmail.com (TLS) authentication...but nothing works ..tried it in all kinds of possibilities but I guess it cannot work because there is no way to enter the password for the mail account. The same thing with mysunrise.ch and hispeed.ch ..all of my mail accounts need the password to access and there is nowhere a possibility to enter it in Evolution. It looks that I will need to setup my system again with Window and Outlook 2007 as I cannot work without a email client. Evolution looks beautiful but is useless if not able to get configured.

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evolution