Re: [Question #77219]: Confusing Package Complaints

Vihar proposed the following answer:
Err, excuse me, just now looked at the last screenshot.
Don't now if it helps but go to the blockcontrol.conf, open it with a text editor and look what is written there. May by you'll extract an usefull information?
Also (I'm very unsure) may be deleting manually this file and all its directory will solve the problem?