Re: [Question #70398]: Cannot configure Evolution to send via gmail

Question #70398 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/70398

lg8302 requested for more information:
For me it is not only Gmail but also Hispeed and Sunrise accounts unable
to configure. Send button is not active in Evolution and there is also
no way to enter the password to enter to access the email account. I do
think this Evolution program cannot properly work as all other email
clients have a way to enter the passcode to access the email account.
Outlook 2007  ie can set up all 3 accounts without even entering pop and
smtp server info. Evolution cannot even be configured manually. POP is
activated in Gmail but there is no way to enter the passcode for the
Gmail account?