Re: [Question #77297]: no crash but unable to settup account

Question #77297 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/77297

lg8302 confirmed that the question is solved:
unable to configure...querying server for an hour without any respond
with all possible configuration options. wonder how Evolution should
work if there is no way to enter the password for the email accounts. I
have manually configured several email clients and never felt so stupid
as with evolution. Gmail data found in forums but Evolution 2.26 does
not work! I give it another week if not successful I need to set up
Windows as operating system again even though I would like Linux so far.
But without a working email client it is useless to me. The reason why I
fully switched to Linux was because I liked the look of Evolution...just
too stupid I did not test it before fully installing Linux. Now I would
need to do a full set up again  to get Windows back.