[Question #77313]: Ubuntu sound works then disapears -Realtek HD Audio on a HP

New question #77313 on alsa-driver in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/77313

Ive tried all kinds of things, but I still need help. When I install Ubunrtu 904 I had sound, then it dissaperas. HELP PLEASE I REALLY LIKE THIS OS and I wouldnt want to go back to VISTA

thanks

My sound card is a REaltek HD AUdio on a HP touchsmart PC (the touchscreen works!!!! in ubuntu)

BLAS