Re: [Question #77286]: sources.list

Question #77286 on gnome-terminal in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+question/77286

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
you can also do it at command line (for example a server install does
not have what Vihar is describing, it doesnt even have a mouse pointer)

you can run:

sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list

The top line will detail the CD, if you uncomment the line, the CD will
now be a repo (NB. I jumped from Intrepid to Jaunty no my desktop and my
sources.list file still points to the Intrepid CD so you may need to
modify this line)