[Question #77355]: Error 11:Un recognised......

In my xp home and Ubuntu 9.04 dual boot, I can not boot into Ubunu 9.04; Every time I select Ubuntu,it says Error 11-Unrecognised divice string-Press any key to continue....
Then again back to grub.
But I can boot into xp easily.
I burned super grub disk cd and through it, I can boot into Ubuntu.
Select booting from cd >Gnu Linux >Boot Gnu Linux >Boot Linux directly and it is done.
I do not know how to re-install or repair GRUB in terminal
Please tell me. I tried Live CD also but no use.