Re: [Question #77362]: Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801JI (ICH10 Family) HD Audio Controll

larkin9527@xxxxxxxxx is still having a problem:
hi Tom, thanks for your help . i am wondering if my card is supported as i can not find ICH10 here
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Intel

below is the information provided after i ran the script:
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=bbbe74d31035ca5f862057166fe9ee9ab92f6585

I typed "lsmod | grep snd" in terminal and got
snd_hda_intel         434100  3
snd_pcm                82948  1 snd_hda_intel
snd_timer              29704  1 snd_pcm
snd                    62628  9 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore              15200  1 snd
snd_page_alloc         16904  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm

do you think i need to modify 'blacklist' , how to if needful ?