Re: [Question #76325]: Why is my wireless adapter not automatically activating on login?

Truthiswithin is still having a problem:
@actionparsnip,

I realized that I misunderstood the problem; it is not the network
adapter that is off, it is wireless in general that is disabled.  When I
connect a usb wifi adapter, it still requires me to push the keyboard
button for it to work (the notification applet says "wireless disabled"
until I do).  the internal uses wlan4 and iwlagn driver, the usb uses
wlan3 and the zd1211rw driver.