Re: [Question #76895]: Ubuntu on Asus Eee Top ET1602?

midnightflash proposed the following answer:
Looks not to good... this new Eee Top ET1602 is what we call: "exotic
hardware".

I'd prefer the normal Ubuntu
Before I'd buy such one I'd try to run an Ubuntu-9.04-Live-CD (or -USB/flash) on such a machine. There you will see if the right drivers, f.e. for the touchscreen, are available and working in Ubuntu for that machine.

Greetings