Re: [Question #76634]: It is done, but how can I customize it?

Question #76634 on usb-creator in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator/+question/76634

midnightflash proposed the following answer:
I use "unetbootin" to crate live-usb-systems. But they are not
installed, though such systems do not save changes made to the system
(and also don't grow). It just depends on your needs, which kind of
system you tend to use.

Greetings