[Question #77405]: How do I change Evolution Composer Current Languages Turkish

Ubuntu 9.04 Evolution 2.26.1
LANG en_CA.UTF-8

When I compose a message, the displayed text is red underlined.  In composer,
Edit->Current Languages has Turkish checked, the only language displayed.

Unchecking Turkish removes the red underlines.

I have to do this every time I compose a message.

How do I make this change permanent?