Re: [Question #76947]: Can I still get a 8.10 Ubuntu disk from Ubuntu!

myshell1 is still having a problem:
Can you purchase 8.10(one disk) from cannonical or get it for free
still? When I got 9.04 from cannonical it worked in my machine (minus
the sound) I was able to install it. I got the 8.10 from the release
page for ubuntu and like I said with two different burners and 3
different softwares, it didn't work.