Re: [Question #77428]: have wine prog. and windows cd rom for cell phone but cant get connection from pc to phone please help

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi Tiffany,

Sorry no-one's got back to you about this already.  It seems that there
aren't so many people spending so much time answering questions in here
this week so we are focussing on just getting basics working for people
to bring more people into the community.

You might have more luck at
http://www.linuxquestions.org
which is a more general linux, rather than Ubuntu-specific, forum and it tends to keep questions open for longer so hopefully you'll find more people give an answer although it might take them longer.

Also this page might help you find some other good places to ask about this
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Signpost/Questions#help

Perhaps re-posting this question in here early next week might get some decent responses
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

Sorry this isn't an area of expertise for me either, to the point where i wouldn't even try to change my ring-tone! lol
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)