Re: [Question #77454]: Grub cant setup files

Question #77454 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/77454

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ok, during install, when you get to the "Partitioning Section" try the
"Manual" partitioning option.  It should be the bottom of the 3 options
there.  I think the other 2 options each show a line diagram of how the
partitions will look but the manual one doesn't have that kind of line.
Most people don't notice the "Manual" option at the bottom there because
it's easily missed ;)

When you choose "Manual Partitioning" it will have to rescan the
partitions before giving you a new screen to work from - so there's a
slightly scary moment there.

Going off on a tangent for a moment, are you giving Ubuntu at least 10Gb
or more?  I was wondering if maybe there isn't enough space left on the
partition to add a few files?!

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)